Sunday, July 22, 2012

No more regrets

Next month will be my very last month staying in my own house and also traveling to Kampar. I will be pursuing my studies in English and PR in Segi University. My heart throbs when I come to think about it. I am aware of my flaws and I am trying my best to improve my grammars and vocabulary. Lets not get so far until that extend, but one thing I am promising myself is that, I am so gonna excel well in my studies and career. Life have thrown too many hurdles towards me, and I will never forget those pain that I went through. Instead of having those "IF's", I am going to live in the present and future after this. The pain that was given to me, will I never ever forget and I promise I am going to be a successful woman in life. Seriously, I have so much of determination and guts now. I dare to try everything around me because I start living my own life. I stopped bothering on how a person feels about me, what are they going to talk about and of all I STOPPED LIVING MYSELF FOR OTHERS. Here I am today, living everyday of my life doing what I want. I would not want to regret, for not doing something I really wanted to and I would not want to regret for saying what I wanted to say to a person. I am saying out what I feel today, because this is who I am for today. 
I stopped over thinking over things around me, and I am going with the flow. 
I am Happy now, I can see that in me, and The real key to Happiness is to live like what you want. DO the things that you like and be with those you like being with. Live with no regrets and thats how my new chapter is about to begin. I am going to stay positive , do what I like and say what I like without hurting anyone around me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me