Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Nostalgicness

I entered UTAR in 2009, and now I am leaving this place who brought me a lot of memories today. In a few hours more, I am leaving this place behind for better future. I am leaving my best friend and closest friend whom I was clueless that our farewell will come to soon.
I would like to express my deepest gratitude to all my friends who did a farewell dinner for me and coming all the way after class to eat a dinner with me for the very last time. I appreciate it a lot. Seriously, now I know that I meant some thing in everyones heart. I wish I could come back and study in UTAR but my destiny is not here. I've a better future for me waiting outside there.
I believe deep in me, leaving UTAR was the most HARDEST decision I've ever took, but looking at the bright side of it, I am going to do the thing I love the most. When I had this golden oppurtunity, why should I miss it.
Knowing that deep in me, I was lying to myself that I will be successful as a chemist, that was a LIE. I am going nowhere while doing this course.
I came across my friends who told me that Dr.Khoo still remembers me and said that I am a very nice girl. Thank you so much for all those who remembered me. ou guys brought so much of happiness into my life. I will never ever forget you guys and now is the real time to know who really will remember me. God is testing us, and I believe in future I will be successful. I made the right move and no regrets.
One thing for sure, I will miss my best friend, Wei Quan, and my other close friends : Vejeya, Shalu, Alex cj, Quarter, Wei Loon, Chakry, Ju xian, Mimi, Manjitha, and etc!! You guys have been so nice to me and I thank God for giving me a chance to know u all.
I hope we are all going to stay in touch forever. It was hard leaving u all behind, but I know you guys understand the decision that I made. See you people around soon. And I love you all a lot!

1 comment:

  1. Miss u too Rushan!! TT__TT
    But we will always support all ur decision you made~
    Please remember, whatever you go, we will always stand by ur side~ Keep in touch my friend~
    Very appreciate have you this kind of true friend~
    Take good care of yourself and the best future is waiting you to achieve~ =)

    ReplyDelete

About Me