Monday, May 7, 2012

I am Happy for Who I am

Just finished my exam, studied totally last minute, i meant exactly 12 hours before exam and I managed to do the paper! I thought I was going to screw up the paper, and yeah I eventually did not. Sometimes, I feel like Im am not smart enough , yet sometimes I feel my brain absorbs things super fast at last minute.
Whatever it is, an individual shouldn't be evaluated by how smart are they in studies, because at the end of the day studies is not everything. There are more precise things other than studies, because some people may be good in some subject but they couldn't be good in everything. So I am happy for who I am. If I do fail any paper this semester, I dont give a damn on what others evaluate me. Because deep inside me I know where I stand. Its not over confident, but self confidence. I am Happy for who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me