Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lets Earn together!

I have few projects on my hand.
This is  the first one.
1.
Planning to earn while sitting at home. Here is how it goes!
If you have any ARTICLES/SHORT STORIES/ASSIGNMENTS/OLD ESSAYS
you can send it to me at shan_ash_91@hotmail.com
we will be paying you rm1 if u send us less than 10 articles in a row.
If you are sending us more than 10 articles one shot, we will pay you rm1.50 for each articles.
The criteria given are
1. This article 100% belong to you
2.it should be more than 400 words
3.never been published on internet before
4.u can write on anything! =)

The second one.
I need article writers to work under me. You will be given articles to write. If 200-300 words, we pay you rm1. Onward 400 - 500 words we pay you rm 2. Above 500 words we pay you rm 3, Who ever who are interested, please do send me an email at shan_ash_91@hotmail.com.
Or else, you can personally ask for my number on facebook.
So what are you waiting for? Lets earn so penny!

2 comments:

  1. wow is it collect so many articles??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is your wish... the more you collect the more you get!

    ReplyDelete

About Me